Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Secret Santa? What's that?

I'm struggling with the next 25 on my list so I have to switch gears for a bit. I totally suck at this Secret Santa thing. I can't even give you the details about how stupid I am because it would make it worse. I am afraid that I have said to much already. There is no way that I am going to make it until December. My only hope is to buy my gift now and put it away and forget that I am even involved because every time I open my mouth - Wham - I am an idiot again! Even writing this post is probably a big no no. So the people that I was an idiot in front of - please forgive me - and please please please don't tell anyone what I said. The only good news is that I have narrowed down one person from the list of who might have me - it's a start! I have a suspicion about who it might be but nothing to back it up. I guess you could say my spidy sense is tingling. Man I loved that cartoon! So don't be surprised if when you start to talk about SS I get that glazed look and totally tune out - it's on purpose. The less I know, the less I can spill.

7 comments:

Queen Mel said...

SS wimp, buck up...join the crowd hun, I would be more than happy to give you a hand if your run into trouble, for you, I would do that.

:o)

Sunny said...

We've all let a few little details slip. That's the fun of SS. I can't wait to finally do the exchange so I can breath again without worrying that I've spilt the beans.

Anonymous said...

I'm still lying like a rug. Hehe. Some people are convinced they know who I have ... maybe they're right, maybe not!

Queen Mel said...

so far what has J lied about, she hasn't spoken a word to me :o)

Anonymous said...

Just do what I do...don't talk to anyone....LOL. I haven't seen anyone to let anything slip, that's why I am worried about the retreat...LOL

Anonymous said...

I've talked to a few people ... and now they're wondering if it's them ... hehe.

gypsybug said...

I am an open book..I talk just to hear my own voice so sit next to me and I am all mouth.