Thursday, January 17, 2008

That's my girl!

DD had her first Preschool swim lesson on Saturday. She is a bit younger than most of the kids in her class but she is definitely ready to be in the pool without us. We did the parent and tot swim twice and now she won't even let you hang on to her in the pool. Although she is a bit young the instructor said we could try her in a preschool class. As I have mentioned before, her language skills are a bit below average so she doesn't quite understand all the instructions but she watches the other kids and follows along with what they are doing. It's pretty cute. The instructor wanted to play a game that involved pretending to be an animal so she asked the kids what their favorite animal were. I heard a lot of "horses! kittens! puppies!" from the other kids and then you hear little A - she looks at the instructor and yells " GREEN!" That's my girl!

3 comments:

Hollee said...

I bet you wish you could read that thought bubble ;) lol What a cutie!!

Queen Mel said...

LMAO that is so cute, she is really cute......I wish Bailey would swim but it may be a lost casue.

Madiegirl said...

What's a casue ? ;-)

That is SO cute....I love random thoughts that fly out of their mouths ! You have to work that into a scrapbook page !