Thursday, February 14, 2008

14 things I Love

  1. The flying leap hug I get when I picking up my kids from daycare
  2. That I can share anything and everything with my husband.
  3. Long conversations with friends- drunk or sober!
  4. Singing my heart out to music when no one is listening.
  5. Sharing a great meal.
  6. Making someone laugh.
  7. Relaxing by a fire.
  8. Long Baths with no interruptions.
  9. Getting so involved in a book that if you are not reading it you are thinking about when you will be able to read it again.
  10. Taking great pictures.
  11. An afternoon of scrapbooking.
  12. Storm days when you have nowhere to go.
  13. Holding a sleeping newborn.
  14. Late night swims.

4 comments:

Queen Mel said...

great list! everything but the swimming was pretty much true for me...I do share "just" about everything with him, there isn't much I don't tell him.

Happy V-day Les

Sunny said...

I love late night swims too. Last summer was tons of fun. I have a cottage with a few less rocks so maybe we'll alternate between my cottage and Jenn's this summer.

Love ya Les!!! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Madiegirl said...

Happy V-Day !
Here's to drunk and sober :-)

Queen Mel said...

is ya gonna post a new blog?