Thursday, December 6, 2007

Pushing Buttons

My kids will fight about anything. We were running some errands a few nights ago and hubby and I were in the front seat talking about where we had to go. After mentioning several stores I hear from the 5 year old in the back seat - I don’t want to go to Zellers!! I don’t want to go to Zellers! I don’t want to go to ZELLERS! Alright then. Mental note – the kid doesn’t like Zellers. Anyway he is throwing a fit and my two year old looks over at him and very calmly says “ My LOVE Zellers!” (She calls herself “my”) I don’t think she even knows what Zellers is! She just wanted to tick him off! She’s 2. Lord help me.

5 comments:

Hollee said...

Ahhh - the familiar sounds of home! lol

Sunny said...

That sounds like my life too. My kids fight about the stupidest crap. I just want to smack their heads together!!!!!!

Kimmartha said...

Black. Or is it white? When it comes to kids, it really doesn't matter because you can rest assured that what one wants the other doesn't!!

Madiegirl said...

I only have kiddo so she fights with me instead...I would have said the same thing as A. !! LOL

Queen Mel said...

well I can say thank god I've got one but like S I end up fighting with her....yes life is good.