Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Forgiveness

I took a little hiatus from blog land but I heard a quote today that touched me and I wanted to write about it here so I would always know where to find it.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it. - Mark Twain

I think that is so beautiful. I am listening to Dr. Wayne Dyer on my ipod and he talks about how the most important thing in the universe is forgiveness. We need forgiveness in order to get past bitterness, anger, tension, fear, hatred, hostility, rage - all of those feelings that come from how others treat us. He goes on to say that life if perfect because everything you have experienced so far has brought you to this perfect moment. Pretty cool stuff.

1 comment:

Baby-Sweet-Pea said...

Love this. And I am getting into some Wayne myself. : )